Team Leader (UK Process)
VAP has a Mobile Application development factory producing business oriented business apps for modern businesses.Combining customer experience with feature rich navigation. Mobile Apps are enhancing the productivity of modern businesses by ensuring a unique mapping between customers and their business.
- Evaluate new and existing web applications and technologies.
- Identify solutions to support business strategies and objectives
- Research, design, and develop web solutions to meet specifications, both individually and with team
- Manage projects with alignment to life cycle of website development procedures
- Support technicians in choosing extra applications to care business needs
- Assist in application maintenance by monitoring and correcting the bugs
- Guide the team members
- Deliver as per the agreed terms and conditions
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience of 3+ years
- Experience in .Net Development including C#, ASP.Net and MVC Framework.
- Experience in web development procedures
- Experience in the development of web services.
- Extensive experience in source control, documentation, code verification, unit testing,
- Strong understanding of project management methods
- Strong aptitude to learn
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Team player with self-motivational skills
- Performance based attractive incentives
- Joining Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Stipend based training
- Company transport for odd shift hours (Pick/Drop)
- Alternative Saturday and Sunday fixed off
- Bi-annual increment for 1st year
- Employee Engagement Activities